[ardour-dev] Ardour manual - French translation

Tristan & Nini trinine at free.fr
Fri Mar 30 12:46:15 PDT 2007

Hi All,

http://www.linuxmao.org is a french-speaking Wiki for linux audio users.

Some of us are volunteers for making a french translation of the (not finished
yet but already essential !) ardour manual.

I did not found the licence used for the manual
(http://ardour.org/files/manual/index.html). Is it released under the same
licence as Ardour is ? (GPL2)
If the answer is yes, I don't know very well DocBook XML, but I think we just
have to translate all files in "manual/xml" directory, am I right ?

Of course, anybody interested can have a look at
http://www.linuxmao.org/tikiwiki/tiki-view_forum.php?forumId=17 ... and french
translators of Ardour will *surely* be welcome ;-)

Yours,

Trinine