[ardour-dev] Contour ShuttlePro2?

Mike Taht mike.taht at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 23:49:12 PDT 2007

On 3/25/07, Lawrence T. Levine <levine at yellowchicken.com> wrote:

> yep... I've got one on my desk.  It's interesting. Some of the buttons
> 'do' things already. :)

Well, given that it is already registered as a  hid device (meaning that the
X server sees it), it may make more sense to special case some code inside
of gtk2_ardour for the wheels rather than  put  it together as a full
fledged surface. That way it would work with ardour when ardour has focus,
but work with other apps when ardour did not have focus.

I'll take a look at the issue late this week.

I'm mostly wanting to get the jog and spin wheels working.