[ardour-dev] has anyone ever built ardour for windows?

Tim Mayberry mojofunk at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 16:34:53 PST 2007

On 1/21/07, Luis Cordova <cordoval at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi, im a newbie, want to develop,
> has anyone ever built ardour for windows?
>
> thanks,
>
> luis

I did some work as part of Google's Summer of Code to port ardour to
windows last year. Most of that work has not yet been incorporated
back into the release branch of ardour. If, when and how that will
happen has not really been discussed, which means at the moment
building ardour on windows is not possible.

I'm not sure what your intent is but if you want to help develop
ardour then doing so on a supported platform would be much easier for
you if you are new to the process.

Tim.