[ardour-dev] Ardour 2 Beta 9 First Impressions

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Wed Jan 3 09:25:43 PST 2007

On Wed, Jan 03, 2007 at 11:58:32AM -0500, Paul Davis wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-01-03 at 16:53 +0000, Nick Murtagh wrote:
> > Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> > > No, ISTR that Ardour can trim all the files in a project down to the
> > > parts your using...
> >
> > Cool, sounds like I need to give latest SVN a spin...
>
> yeah, you do, but this feature absolutely does not exist.

It doesn't?

Clearly, either my memory is failing, or I don't know how to read: when
I did that project, and poked around in 0.99, I remember quite clearly
seeing that option, and thinking "why in hell would anyone ever want to
do *that* to a sound file".

Alas, that drive is inop at the moment, and I don't have time to
reinstall, so I guess I'll shut up for the moment.  :-)

Cheers,
-- jra