[ardour-dev] [ardour-users] [ANN] Mackie MCU, BCF2000 and Tranzport testers wanted

Thu Feb 15 03:33:04 PST 2007

Hi John,

i've just ordered a Tranzport device and will go for a two-week
ardour2-only 16-channel recording (a live rock band with vocal overdubs
and some jazz improvisation which might be cutted afterwards) in March.
You can expect a report concerning the device afterwards.

Additionally, I finished the German translation for gtk2_ardour and I am
still working on the libardour one, which is much more complicated. I
think it's better to submit them after my testing experiences so I can
check first if everything is right. Or could this be too late for the
final release?

Thank you for the work on supporting these devices! So I can finally
start to build my own Mackie Control clone in the next months :)

bye, Sebastian.

Sebastian Arnold <mail at sebastian-arnold.net>
mobil: +49 160 8021436
http://www.sebastian-arnold.net