[ardour-dev] Ardour2 beta11.1 won't open session

John Rigg ardev at sound-man.co.uk
Mon Feb 5 10:46:35 PST 2007

I just recorded a session with Ardour2 beta11.1. After shutting
down and restarting Ardour2, I could reopen it as a `recent' session
in the Open Session window, but after I moved it to a different
directory I couldn't open it any more. Clicking on `open' just displays a
list of the files in the session and it refuses to load. I get the
same thing happening with all my old Ardour-0.99 sessions - Ardour2
shows what's in them but refuses to load anything.

John