[Ardour-Dev] Re : loop/range only draws down to track 8

Sylvain HENRY hsyl20 at yahoo.fr
Fri Dec 28 14:23:10 PST 2007

Hi,

I made a bug report with the corresponding patch 3 months ago. I sent it to this mailing list too. I've got no answer and I don't know how to make it committed...

http://tracker.ardour.org/view.php?id=1897

You can try to apply my patch (and re-compile ardour) but maybe the source changed too much since I created it.

Regards,
Sylvain