[Ardour-Dev] crash when exporting range markers to audiofile

Jason Schaefer schaefer.jason at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 22:06:20 PST 2007

Hello ardour dev

I am new to the list and want to start by thanking you for this very
special app!! I really enjoy it!

I filed a bug (http://tracker.ardour.org/view.php?id=1999)  the other
day and did a poor job at that. I thought writing directly might be
more effective.

I have a project with 19 range markers (for exporting as separate
tracks for a cd), I have exported with no problems until I imported
some audio into range 5. Now when its exporting it crashes after
writing range 7 and does not export range 8. I cleaned up the project
so my history is deleted and I can't go back. Nothing indicates that
there is a problem. Check my bug report for more details and let me
know if you need me to do anything. I have many testing computers and
can help track this down.

Thanks
Jason