[ardour-dev] ye offending session file

John Rigg ardev at sound-man.co.uk
Mon Apr 30 14:18:12 PDT 2007

On Mon, Apr 30, 2007 at 11:01:59AM -0400, Dave Phillips wrote:
> Thanks, I retrieved the latest SVN but get no joy. 64Studio/Debian's GTK
> is held at 2.8, SVN Ardour wants 2.10. Any suggestions ?

As a service to fellow Debian users (fellow masochists?) compiling
Ardour2 on their Etch systems, I've uploaded the necessary GTK 2.10
packages to my web site. You can download them here:

http://www.sound-man.co.uk/linuxaudio/ardour2-etch.html

These came from experimental (amd 64 only, unfortunately)
before the Etch release and they work fine here.

John