[ardour-dev] Message: 6

Sun Apr 15 17:47:54 PDT 2007

On Sun, 2007-04-15 at 22:39 +0300, muadib at in.gr wrote:

> >Most probably not.
> >You are looking for an RPM of which version?
>
> >Ardour 0.99.3 is included in Planet CCRMA for fc5. Ardour2 is only part
> >of Planet CCRMA for fc6 (I think some of the base libraries in fc5 are
> >not new enough to satisfy the build requirements of Ardour 2).
>
> So, I guess no Ardour2 for me until I upgrade to Fedora Core 6, then??
>
> Too bad...

Well, spoke too soon. The problem was with fc4, not fc5/6

(gthread-2.0 >= 2.10.1 not found on fc4)

It builds fine on fc5 but I don't have a way to test it right now.
Anyway, it is there now (on the fc5 Planet CCRMA repository), use with
care, it is the release candidate 1 and may eat your sessions, etc, etc,
etc.

Enjoy!
-- Fernando