[ardour-dev] Development environment

Sampo Savolainen v2 at iki.fi
Mon Apr 9 04:05:12 PDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-04-09 at 11:39 +0000, John Emmas wrote:
> [...]

I know that the sheer volume of templates and libraries Ardour uses
makes it a tough task for any IDE to cope with it properly. I wouldn't
expect too much of any IDE. I would recommend eclipse as a starting
point, not because I can guarantee it to work but because you don't need
to throw money at it to try it. Also, getting ardour to perform well in
eclipse would be a boon to new developers.

  Sampo