[ardour-dev] session name is empty 2

marco at 2ndfloormuseum.de marco at 2ndfloormuseum.de
Sun Sep 17 04:58:12 PDT 2006

Hello,

I wanted to load an existing session with ardour2 (svn yesterday) but it seems
that ardour_ui.cc is missing something in case of GTK_RESPONSE_OK. I got
messages like "session name is empty 2".

I added "session_name = new_session_dialog->session_name();" to line
1672 and now I can load the song. Also I had to copy the audiofiles from
"sounds" to "interchange/songname/audiofiles" to get the session running.

greetings

marco (schafwoller)