[ardour-dev] list of bugs

Christophe Combelles ccomb at free.fr
Sat Oct 14 18:06:19 PDT 2006

Hello,

During my french translation work, here are the bugs I encountered. This is a
raw list and I didn't have time to search in the mantis, so I'm just posting
them here. (The translation will follow).

ardour 2.0beta5.1
(ardour/gtk 1.0.2 libardour : 1.0.0)
svn revision 986
1) New session dialog

- begin an ardour session
- click on Sessions -> New
=> impossible come back to your session without closing ardour.
The Quit button should be replaced by a Cancel button.
2) missing translation

gtk2_ardour/ardour_ui.cc:718
"session selector" cannot be translated:  missing _()
3) missing i18n in gtk2_ardour/add_route_dialog.cc
For:
         "Mono",
         "Stereo",
         "3 Channels",
         "4 Channels",
         "6 Channels",
         "8 Channels",
         "Manual Setup",
  and:
         "Normal",
         "Tape",
4) POT file incomplete: xgettext forgets many translations

xgettext is launched with --keyword=_ --keyword=N_
but there are some strings enclosed with X_()
So --keyword=X_ is missing in Sconscript when invoking xgettext.
5) No i18n on MIDI tab of option dialog

No translation appear in the MIDI tab of the options dialog.
6) no connections window

Nothing happens when I click on Windows -> Connections
7) the Colour window is reported open when closed

- Open the Colour window (windows -> colours)
=> the menu item is checked
- Close the Colour window
=> the menu item is still checked!

regards,