[ardour-dev] latest SVN commit

Doug McLain doug at nostar.net
Fri Oct 13 00:23:56 PDT 2006

Oops!  I just read wikipedia on Grand Poobah :)  I got it from Happy
Days.  Howard Cunningham used to refer to the Grand Poobah at the
Leopard Lodge, and I always just liked the sound of it.  Wikipedia makes
it sound like a mock'ish type reference to some sorta self righteous
prima donna, dammit!  I really liked that term too :)  So much that I
say we officially alter the meaning for our own use.  Maybe even get
Paul a nice Leopard hat with tassle? :)