[ardour-dev] patch: #1091 Detachable Transport becomes Attached to the Mouse

Brian Ahr brianahr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 16:09:56 PST 2006

Hi all.
So I think I've tracked down #1091. Included is a patch. Basically, if
you detach the transport and then click on it, there is little you can
do to make it let go. With this patch, if you click again, the transport
will let go of your mouse.

On an unrelated note, I did notice that after re-attaching the transport
(regardless of if you use this patch or not) Ardour seems generally
unresponsive for a few clicks after the reattach. Example: detach the
transport, immediately reattach it, and then try to exit the program -
seems Ardour doesn't want to let you leave.

~Brian