[ardour-dev] Ardour Dev Docs

Sampo Savolainen v2 at iki.fi
Thu Nov 2 08:45:01 PST 2006

On Thu, 2006-11-02 at 04:23 -0700, Brian Ahr wrote:
> Hi all. Id like to inquire about developer documentation for Ardour. I
> noticed there is a page for it set up here:
>
> http://ardour.org/development/notes
>
> however, most of the links seem to be broken. I am interested in getting
> involved with the project, and would probably find such documentation
> helpful. If anyone has an archived copy or can update the links on the
> website, I'd appreciate it.

This page is just barely transferred from our old website and most of
the information on that page is very outdated. The best we to get
involved with the project (programming wise) is to get your hands dirty
and start fixing bugs and looking at how ardour is designed.

(Also, feel free to write some documentation if you feel like it!)

  Sampo