[ardour-dev] Cross fades not working

Chris Goddard chris at oofus.demon.co.uk
Wed Nov 1 16:19:26 PST 2006

Ok, I think this was something from an older version of Ardour. Every new
session I make now seems to work fine as far as crossfades go.

I can still open some earlier sessions and crossfades refuse to work. When I
say earlier, I mean from today or yesterday.

I think my earlier report can be ignored.

--
Cheers

Chris