[ardour-dev] Ardour2 issues
chris at oofus.demon.co.uk
Wed Nov 1 08:28:22 PST 2006
A few findings.
1. The state of the 2 main TC displays doesn't get remembered between session
2. Keyboard shortcuts 'Tab' and 'CTRL-Tab' don't work.
3. There are two different places to configure meter parameters. The 'View'
menu and the 'Options' menu. I feel there should only be one. Options
4. Once the 'About' window has been viewed, it's impossible to view it again.
Also, shouldn't it be in the 'Help' menu ?
5. The 'input', 'pre', 'post' state of channels in the mixer are not
remembered between session loads.
6. If a mixer channel is set to narrow, this is not remembered between session
7. CTRL clicking on a fader in the mixer, I assume, should take it down
to -inf ? Seems to jump to about -50 and then each subsequent ctrl click
causes it to jump to a different value around the -50 mark.
that's it for now.
More information about the Ardour-Dev