[ardour-dev] Fader gain

fons adriaensen fons.adriaensen at skynet.be
Fri Mar 17 11:17:10 PST 2006

On Fri, Mar 17, 2006 at 09:46:44AM -0500, Jesse Chappell wrote:
> On 3/17/06, Sampo Savolainen <v2 at iki.fi> wrote:
>
> > So, the bottom line is: Fons, I don't see your problem. Can you you cook up
> > a recipe for us how to duplicate it? Preferably in the form of instructions
> > on how to build a session which exhibits this behvaviour.
>
> Or even the session itself.

Here is one:

  http://users.skynet.be/solaris/linuxaudio/downloads/gesualdo.tar.bz2

There is no link to this but you can wget it. It's about 1.1 Mb.

This is just a single track with a few seconds of a 1kHz tone.
Start it playing as a loop. Iinitially the track fader is at -20,
and the level is -50. Move up the fader and watch the level.
Also note the different 'feel' of the track and bus faders.

--
FA

Follie ! Follie delirio vano e' questo !