t_w_ at freenet.de
Sun Mar 5 05:12:59 PST 2006
Rpough mockup based on talk with Dave Robillard about embedding a modular
system into a DAW:
Now think of
- adding a limter before piping an input into a track
- feeding a single reverb from several tracks, also with automation data.
- sharing automation between audio and midi (with nodes for range and
- having DSSI plugins shown as nodes right next to their midi tracks
- lots of fun by track intermodulation
- space requirements, avoiding noodle salad
- controling plugins in a pane or windows?
- how to implement solo with the least amount of special rules /
additional infrastructure / hassle for the user.
- how to show connections going back intro a track from the right side
So what do you guys think?
Thorsten Wilms (thorwil on #lad and now #ardour)
More information about the Ardour-Dev