[ardour-dev] Compiling ardour2 for OS-X: libtool

Ricardo rhomme at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 12:45:42 PDT 2006

I'm trying to build ardour2 for OS-X (Tiger) and I'm running into a libtool (Apple libtool, that is) issue that stops the build with:

/usr/bin/libtool: internal link edit command failed
scons: *** [libs/ardour/libardour.dylib] Error 1

Can someone help with this? I think I've got the overall environment configured otherwise.

Thanks!

Richard