[ardour-dev] 0.99.3 segfaults when exporting

John Rigg ardev at sound-man.co.uk
Mon Jun 5 06:05:05 PDT 2006

On Mon, Jun 05, 2006 at 07:49:19AM -0400, Jesse Chappell wrote:
> Try the attached patch against cvs or 0.99.3 and let me know.

Thanks, Jesse, the patch works fine (tried against 0.99.3).

You're right, I didn't have a master bus in that session as I
inadvertently started some new sessions with Session -> Open
instead of Session -> New. The former doesn't set up a master bus
but the latter does. I wasn't too worried at the time as I was
using an analog desk to mix, but in future I'll probably always
use Session -> New.

John