[ardour-dev] Ardour2 screenshot needed

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Sun Jan 29 06:12:47 PST 2006

Greetings:

  The subject says it. The shot will be used in my next column for LJ
On-line in which I briefly indicate some recent development trends in
Linux audio software. No fear, I've emphasized the alpha-stage character
of the GTK2-based Ardour, I'd just like to give readers a peak at what's
coming up.

  If you can spare a nice screenshot, please send it to me directly. A
view of the track editor and mixer would be sufficient, but feel free to
capture whatever you like. Credit will be given to the submitter, if you
wish.

Best regards,

dp