[ardour-dev] Node based plugins

Christopher K. George ckg at YaleSDA.org
Wed Jan 25 07:43:26 PST 2006

Here's a second.  I also proposed this probably a year ago.  At that time
there was openness to it if somebody wanted to take it on.  I keep telling
myself someday I'll give it a shot.

Christopher George

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 18:11:19 +0100, Esben Stien wrote