[ardour-dev] memory leak ?

Sampo Savolainen v2 at iki.fi
Sat Jan 14 04:00:34 PST 2006

Thanks for the report.

How much does the memory size grow and how many tracks were you
recording at the same time?

The thing is that when you record more regions, ardour should take more
memory as there is more data for ardour to use. :)

Also, what exactly were you doing when the memory size grew? Did you do
snapshots in between takes? Did you remove/destroy bad takes or all
takes before you got "the" take?

  Sampo

--
Sampo Savolainen <v2 at iki.fi>