[ardour-dev] patch: export range markers feature + two bug fixes

Andre Raue dawng at raue.info
Thu Jan 12 14:17:18 PST 2006

Hello,

as I already announced in a former posting, have I been implementing a
new feature for exporting all range markers to audio files.

I just finished implementation. In addition I found two bugs that I
fixed. Those are described in my former posting from yesterday, 11th Jan
2006.

You'll find a diff and all new files in the attached tar.gz. Hope you
like it ;-).

I know there is a lot to do at 2.0 alpha1. But maybe you find the time
to integrate this patch into cvs. I would be very happy to see the
feature running in 2.0 beta or 2.0 final.

I'll have no internet access during the next two or three days. So, if
you have any questions, I'll answer those at sunday or monday.

Files included in the tar.gz
----------------------------
/diff_out/:
diff against the cvs-tarball that I downloaded at 11th Jan 2006 at 1:32
a.m. GMT+1. (cvs -Q diff -u -r ardour_2_0_alpha_1 -r
export_range_markers_1_0 -kk)

/export_range_markers_dialog.cc/:
New file. Not contained in diff_out.

/export_range_markers_dialog.h/:
New file. Not contained in diff_out.

/export_region_dialog.cc/:
New file. Not contained in diff_out.

/export_region_dialog.h/:
New file. Not contained in diff_out.

/export_session_dialog.cc/:
New file. Not contained in diff_out.

/export_session_dialog.h/:
New file. Not contained in diff_out.

/export_dialog.cc/:
Modified version. Changes are contained in diff_out, too.

/export_dialog.h/:
Modified version. Changes are contained in diff_out, too.

Greetings

Andre