[ardour-dev] Ardour 2 - add tracks mixer display confused

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 06:14:17 PST 2006

Just GUI stuff. I'll build this on my AMD64 machine later today and
try recording some audio.

1) With mixer closed if I add two stereo tracks then when I open the
mixer the tracks are displayed.

2) With the mixer open but hidden behind the editor when I add tracks
I only get the outline of the mixer strip, along with the new track
name in the Strips box.

3) Clicking on any track name in the Strips box seems to cause that
track to display and all other tracks to disappear. I cannot figure
out how to get all the tracks back in the mixer after touching
anything in the Strips box.

- Mark