[ardour-dev] Google summer of code 2006

merwan at altern.org merwan at altern.org
Fri Apr 21 05:54:34 PDT 2006

Hello,

I'm a french student in computer science (master degree), and I've read
that Ardour has been accepted into Google’s Summer of Code 2006 (SOC). I
tried Ardour a few months ago and thought that it lacked midi tracks. I'd
like to participate in the development of midi tracks in Ardour as a SOC
project but I'm not sure I have the skills to do that. So, I'd like to
have your views about two things :
What is your estimated difficulty for this project ?
What would you expect to be done by the end of the project ?

Thanks a lot for your answers.

Merwan