[ardour-dev] Session File Problems

Jesse Chappell jesse at essej.net
Thu Apr 6 14:03:52 PDT 2006

On 4/6/06, Dan Tepper <dan at wintaper.com> wrote:
> downloaded the latest cvs tar and built it. same problem. doesn't seem
> to load the file differently - although that behavior was intermittent
> anyway.
>
> but 2 days worth of editing is gone - though i'm sure the changes are in
> the file, as it is 200K larger than the one from 2 days ago.

OK, in your first email you mentioned guessing that it was having
difficulties with the Playlist parsing.  Was this based on anything
other than guessing, or was there some error output on the terminal?

We need to create a little script that takes a session file and
generates all the sources (with silent data) so we can open sessions
without transferring any audio.  Anyone written such a script yet?
(Paul, taybin?)

jlc