[ardour-dev] Session File Problems

Dan Tepper dan at wintaper.com
Thu Apr 6 08:38:03 PDT 2006

Hi Jesse

yes, the fact that it behaves differently opening the same file is very
odd (i'm a c++ developer so I know what this means)

the project file and support files (except wavs) are at...
http://www.wintaper.com/stuff/JS-Live-CD.tar.bz2

the project file in question is JS-Live_CD.ardour -- there are some
other copies of the file as well.

I am running the latest stable version of ardour, 99.2, which I built
from source on my SuSE Linux 9.3 machine. I typically make sure I also
have the latest versions of all the dependencies as well.

the channels that exhibit the problem are...

M-RACK1
M-RACK2
M-FLOOR

M-MARK
M-GUS
M-TIM

Thanks for taking the time to take a look - if there is anything I can
do to assist let me know. Ardour is a wonderful piece of software and it
has been doing me right for some time now!

-dan