[ardour-dev] CVS commit (freeverb explosions)

Tue Sep 20 10:09:16 PDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-09-19 at 23:00 +0300, Sampo Savolainen wrote:
>  * When plugins are silenced, feed them the amount of silenced buffers
>    as the plugin has inputs instead of only one buffer.
>  * libardour: 0.900.4
>
> This might (should, fingers crossed) fix the "freeverb explosions". If
> you can duplicate the issue, please test as soon as possible.

It looks like the freeverb explosions are gone using last night's cvs
snapshot built with the same options on fc3 and loading the same session
that was causing me problems. Thanks!!

BTW, it looks like beta30 does not remember that I had opened the mixer
window, I have to explicitly open it every time I start ardour.

-- Fernando