[ardour-dev] status of i18n / l10n ?

Christophe Combelles ccomb at free.fr
Fri Sep 16 04:36:51 PDT 2005

Hello,

I would like to know what the current status of i18n (and l10n) in
ardour is. It's been several months since I last saw an intl version
of Ardour, but maybe I'm wrong and my setup is just not correct ?

If you tell what needs to be done, I could help a bit, provide some
patches and I could help finishing the french (and maybe turkish)
translations. (I'm already currently working on gtk/gettext/i18n stuff
as I'm rewriting the gnome's OOo quickstart applet).

Christophe