[ardour-dev] ardour_ui

Sampo Savolainen v2 at iki.fi
Thu Sep 15 13:46:39 PDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-09-15 at 13:32 -0500, Reuben Martin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anybody know why the ardour_ui file in beta30 wasn't updated to
> the one posted here:
> http://lists.ardour.org/pipermail/ardour-dev-ardour.org/2005-July/002486.html
>
> It's alot like the current one, but more consistant and "finished"
> looking. (For instance the New Session window doesn't look so odd)
> Just curious.
>

> Also, I made an updated slider knob I'm including below my sig if
> anyone's interested. It's a bit sharper looking than the current one.
> See what you think.

The icon was lit wrong. All widgets are lit from the top-left, and the
icon you posted was lit from the bottom left (or i converted it to xpm
incorrectly). I flipped it vertically and removed one line from the lit
top and added one line of shadowed bottom to make the fader the right
perspective.

Do you approve?

http://sampo.garageflower.net/ardour/newer_faders.png

--