[ardour-dev] Ardour-beta30 - Selectors in screen menu seem off...

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 11:18:08 PDT 2005

Hi,
  I tried to send a small png file as an example but the mailer
rejected it. It seems on my system that the Ardour selectors are
placed strangely with respect to the text that describes what they do.
(Zoom Focus, Snap To, Snap Mode, Edit Mode & Nudge) The down arrows
that give the selection types are sort of randomly placed vs. the
text.

   To the left the 'Edit: entry looks exactly right compared to the
orange numbers underneath it. Zoom Span is a bit off but not badly.
The Z in Zoom is overlapping the zoom in icon a bit so it doesn't look
right, but not horribly wrong either.

   The word 'Bars' in the Snap To: item is left justified so it's
actually closer to the Zoom Focus title than the Snap Mode Title.

   Is this normal, or an ardour-beta30 thing, or does it have
something to do with fonts and other things on this new AMD64 system?
Note that I've not run Ardour much on this new box so I have no
baseline here.

Thanks,
Mark