[ardour-dev] CVS commit

Olivier Doaré nolv at free.fr
Thu Sep 8 11:14:15 PDT 2005

Hello,

I get this error when trying to build an optimized ardour with gcc-3.4.3
on a mandriva 2005 :

libs/ardour/globals.cc: In function `int
ARDOUR::init(ARDOUR::AudioEngine&, bool, bool, void (*)(int, siginfo_t*,
void*))':
libs/ardour/globals.cc:191: error: PIC register `bx' clobbered in `asm'
scons: *** [libs/ardour/globals.os] Error 1

Olivier