[ardour-dev] ladspa problem on OSX 10.4 figured out

Julian Peterson julianpeterson at mac.com
Fri Oct 28 20:06:01 PDT 2005

Awesome.  Just wanted to let you know that Ardour is running great
for me on OSX!
I'm using a Powerbook with a Mark of the Unicorn 828 interface and
getting great results.  I recorded for a solid two hours without
error or interruption at 48K.

The SWH plugins that I just installed seem to work just fine.... I've
only tested a couple.  I'm running Gverb as I type this email.

Thanks for everyone's efforts; I can already tell that Ardour is
going to become the centerpiece of my studio.

Julian Peterson