[ardour-dev] Audio programming

Gregorio Canelos gtc at email.arizona.edu
Sun Oct 16 09:29:39 PDT 2005

Thanks for those suggesttions guys!!!!   Indeed,  I'm looking for
walk-through's on current music programming code, and explanations of
what libaries are available and why certain applications choose them
over others. (for the most part audio signals--not really midi).
I guess it's either sink or swim with current code that's out there, if
I want to learn......I think I'll pick a copy of both selections you
suggested, and take a look at those jack tutorials.

Thanks again,
Gregorio