[ardour-dev] Label tracks is a nice feature of Audacity!

Harold h.aling at home.nl
Thu Nov 24 00:51:25 PST 2005

 >You can already add notes to tracks in the mixer interface.
 >-Reuben

This is by far not equal to the Label tracks... I can understand that
such a feature is not implemented until the v3.0 release, in which
Ardour will support other tracks than audio.

What alse would be great is that you can save region selections by
selecting a label...

Conclusion: this would make a very nice feature request and later on a
very nice feature. As the 2.0 version is launched, and work is started
on the 3.0 release, I hope that the devs can find some time to implement
this...

-Harold-