[ardour-dev] TAP stereo effects problem

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Mon Nov 14 17:04:10 PST 2005

I'm not sure if this is a problem with the plugin or with Ardour.  If I
accidentally select TAP Stereo Echo (or other TAP effect with 2 ins and
outs) for a mono track, when I select OK in the resulting error message
Ardour segfaults.  This happens about 8 out of 10 times.  I have been
unable to get it to occur with other 2 in/2 out effects but I haven't
tried them all.  The best solution is for me not to screw up and select
stereo effects for mono tracks ;-)  Just thought I'd throw this one out
in case someone has any idea of what's happening.

--
Jan "Evil Twin" Depner
The Fuzzy Dice

"As we enjoy great advantages from the invention of others, we should be
glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this
we should do freely and generously."

Benjamin Franklin, on declining patents offered by the governor of
Pennsylvania for his "Pennsylvania Fireplace", c. 1744