[ardour-dev] [ardour-users] workarounds for losing split function

Sampo Savolainen v2 at iki.fi
Fri Nov 11 00:40:57 PST 2005

On Fri, 2005-11-11 at 08:03 +0100, Wolfgang Woehl wrote:
> Sampo Savolainen <v2 at iki.fi>:
> > Quoting Geoff Beasley <songshop at bizmedia.com.au>:
> > > One more time folks:  will GTK2 make ANY difference ?  Anybody able
> > > to answer this one ?
> >
> > GTK2 will most probably fix this. This is most probably a GTK1 focus
> > issue. Yes, this is very irritating, but we have not been able to
> > find what causes this.
>
> Sampo, this never happens here. You mean to say that you don't have
> split either? Here it works like a charm. I wonder what is special
> about my gtk1 or kde314 or karma ..

You probably have magic versions of other system libraries as well. :)

Just to be sure that we are all talking about the same thing:
 - Splitting with 's' works for me
      but
 - Sometimes the keyboard focus is lost in a way that I have to do
   tricks to get it back. When the focus is lost, pressing 's' to
   split does not work.

--
Sampo Savolainen <v2 at iki.fi>