[ardour-dev] [ardour-users] workarounds for losing split function

Wolfgang Woehl tito at rumford.de
Wed Nov 9 00:15:32 PST 2005

Geoff Beasley <songshop at bizmedia.com.au>:
> this is imho the  biggest bug in Ardour, no question. i'm surprised
> that nobody seems to reference it other than me !

"Split" is fine here. Be it mouse-hover-s or context-menu-split. You
loose those if

* focus sits forgotten in a trackname entry field
* the edit cursor sits outside the right-clicked region you want to
split
* ardour's editor window unknowingly lost windowmanager's attention aka
focus. You need very odd wm settings though to make that happen.

Wolfgang
Ardour/GTK 0.99