[ardour-dev] Regions/name window usage broken

David Mulcahy eseol at tiscali.co.uk
Sun May 22 03:27:52 PDT 2005

On Saturday 21 May 2005 23:09, David Mulcahy wrote:
> Hello
>
> I am not sure if this is a known issue, but using the regions/name window
> to delete thing is broken.  It is quite easy to cause a segfault doing
> several things related to that window.  Its hard to put into words but if
> you just try deleting things something should show up (especially if you
> delete a name with a plus by it).  Let me know if you need a bt - I think I
> know how to do that now.

Ok I couldnt even do a simple thing like get a backtrace. This does nothing
for ones self esteem.  so i have put a image up that might help in
reproducing the effect.
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/debianlinux/ardour.png
although this hasnt produced a segfault in itself moving any of the remaining
regions will.

This is with
Ardour/GTK 0.9beta29
   (built using 0.596.0 with libardour 0.891.4)
but an older version of debian jack 0.99-6

Dave