[ardour-dev] MTC is unusable - no it works, but...

Geoff Beasley songshop at bizmedia.com.au
Thu May 19 16:10:41 PDT 2005

I'm using ardour to generate the code. I am syncing MUSE (JACK sync master)
to ardour (MTC master and JACK sync slave, on the same machine) controlling
ardour (MTC slave) on another machine. This works better than anything I
have ever used before.

Using this configuration if I move the play head in MUSE the playhead on the
MTC slave machine moves IN REAL TIME, I have never seen this behaviour with
MTC on any other system. It's magic.

Cheers,
Geoff