[ardour-dev] latest CVS commit

Shayne O'Connor forums at machinehasnoagenda.com
Thu May 5 03:51:11 PDT 2005

Paul Davis wrote:

>Your feedback is eagerly sought. Barring reported mishaps this is the
>code that will be the basis of the 0.99 release.
>
>   * final fix for waveform display issues (??)
>        - while recording, "flat-lining" was occuring
>	  due to mistakenly copying zero-filled
>	  areas of the cache.

yeah, this works really well now ... this and the exporting were my only
two issues with ardour, really (apart from some inconsequential gui
niggles). seems like things are rolling along at a strong pace now :)

>   * "follow playhead" button now gets its state
>      stored/restored across ardour invocations
>      as intended (note: this is not session-specific)

another good thing!

>   * "crash recovery" dialog centered in screen

heh - haven't been able to test this one ;)

>   * port inserts now return the correct number of inputs+outputs
>     thus causing their "owner" routes to have the correct
>     number of panners

would this have been the cause of the ardour error logs i was getting
saying "too many panner states in channel xx"?

shayne