[ardour-dev] Default LADSPA Directory

Taybin Rutkin taybin at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 23 11:54:00 PST 2005

1) /usr/local/  This can be changed with "scons PREFIX=/your/chosen/directory"
2) The source directory makes no difference to the installation location.
3) Ardour looks in /usr/lib/ladspa and /usr/local/lib/ladspa.
4) Ardour will also look in any directories set in the environmental variable LADSPA_PATH.

Taybin