[ardour-dev] Send Delay

Reuben Martin reuben.m at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 09:35:54 PST 2005

I have a session right now where one of the tracks sends to a bus which
in turn sends to the master. That same track also sends directly to the
master. The bus has jamin as a pre-insert. The resulting output is a
very noticeable delay between the bus and track.

I did read somewhere that Ardour is susposed to adjust everything
automatically for plugin/insert delays isn't it? I haven't found any
bugs on this in mantis, but I thought I should ask before posting a bug.
I have a hard time believing nobody would have noticed something like this.

I'm using 0.9beta28 and jack 0.99.52

-Reuben