[ardour-dev] MTC patches to 0.9beta28

Per Sigmond per at sigmond.no
Wed Mar 16 14:36:35 PST 2005

On Wednesday 16 March 2005 20:06, Aaron Trumm wrote:
> here's a stupid question *looks shameful*
>
> how does one apply these patches?

- One saves the patches to disk.
- One goes to top directory of source tree (supposing sources ardour-0.9beta28
have been downloaded and unpacked)
- One types
 'patch -p1 < patch_file_number_1'
  and then
 'patch -p1 < patch_file_number_2'
- One rebuilds the program from source and installs, e.g.:
 ./configure
 rm -f gtk-ardour/ardour
 make
 make install