[ardour-dev] latest CVS commit

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Mon Mar 14 21:31:16 PST 2005

  * any more changes to the scons build system, many of them to aid
      packagers.

       NOARCH option: do not use architecture specific compiler flags
       ARCH option: override architecture specific flags on command line
       DEBIAN option: approximates the current Debian maintainer's
                      build strategy
       DESTDIR option: models the automake DESTDIR variable (controls
                       intermediate installation directory, not
		       final installation directory)

  * various fixes related to a slightly simpler set of include
    directories, based on patches from rjo (Debian maintainer)

  * fix for button3 handling on track controls area

  * ardour/gtk: 0.579.4

Robert - could you check out the latest stuff? I haven't merged all of
your patches, and in particular several directories still hard-code
the -I paths for libsigc++. But hopefully, its closer to what we want.

--p