[ardour-dev] Digital Mixers

SAKURA sakura at s88003245.onlinehome.us
Mon Mar 14 20:51:45 PST 2005

Hello, this is my first time posting. I was interested in the talk about the
behringer control surface a few emails ago. So I figured I should ask which
digital mixers work with ardour. Also if anyone had any suggestions on which
ones work best. I am not looking for just a control surface however. A mixer
that I can use to interface with an RME card and all my gear, as well as
moving faders, automation, etc.
I have used ardour with the AGNULA distro and loved it. I currently work in
cubase at home, and protools (bleh) at school, but when I get a new pc, I am
switching completely over to linux. One other question about storage
devices. What hard drive setups are recommended for recording with ardour?
Firewire external drives, such as the ones made by glyph and etc, internal
SCSI or SATA drives, or something else? I would also ask about everyones
hardware configuration, but thats probably outside of the scope of this
mailing list.

Thanks in advance,