[ardour-dev] Wiki manual

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Wed Mar 9 06:04:10 PST 2005

>You can create your own account using the online tools at the site.

Ah, no. Thats for Mantis. The wiki for the manual is different and
requires manual intervention on my part.

>Ok now, i need a login/password...
>Excuse me, maybe it is a stupid question, but how do we get these?

We start by you sending me an example of the sort of thing you'd like to
contribute. Assuming it looks OK, I'll give you a userid + password,
and you can then use the wiki editing features directly.

I wish we didn't have to have controlled access, but in this age of
wikibots, it seems necessary. If we have controlled access, it may as
well do a little filtering too :)

--p